Monday 17 February 2020

Thank you

I appreciate so much the comments I receive, especially when I'm struggling with an issue in my life.  These few weeks have been especially trying.  But today I feel only a sense of relief.

Because I try to be careful about what I say here...just in case....I won't say much more.  But there is a resolution to the problems that have arisen between C and I.  She has sent me a final e-mail that makes it clear there will be no reconciliation.  I have come to understand that our friendship was somewhat toxic and so instead of feeling sad, I only feel as though a weight has been lifted.

To all of those who read this blog, and especially those who have commented.  Thank you.  While miles may separate us, you make a difference in my life by your presence here.  

*comments off