Wednesday 13 March 2024

Cruising along

I'm currently at a small cafe across from the spice market in Guadeloupe, enjoying a CocaCola and free WiFi. In fact I think Free WiFi is it's name as that is what is on the banner above the door.

Since I have no tour planned, I have time to do a short post of a few of my cellphone photos.


Sunset at sea, March 11th.


Arriving in port, St. Kitts, March 12th.

View from my seat at the cafe, Guadeloupe. March 13th.

I'll post more when I return home. It has been a great cruise thus far, and I expect more to come in the next 9 days.

Oh, by the way it is 26C (78F) at 10:30 in the morning.  No snow in the forecast here.😃

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, the pics look glorious! Thanks for sharing, I hope the rest of your trip is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Have a great trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous. According to the weather pundits both are areas here are going to get some more snow.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!