My daughter saw her doctor today. He asked her to make another appointment 8 days from now. He also told her he won't induce labour until March 5.
She's not happy! I can't help but feel a little sorry, I remember how uncomfortable those last few weeks of pregnancy can be. Hopefully little E decides to vacate the premises sooner than that.