Friday 27 May 2022

A pause in time

Just a quick note to let you know I won't be posting vacation pics and info, or my regular weekly post for a few days yet. My laptop is still broken, so I picked up a new laptop this morning. I'm at D's as she's having his birthday party for he and his friends in the park on Saturday. I'll be there to help with the logistics and to take photos. 

It's been a busy week this far with the contractor finishing up on Thursday.  More photos to come when I get the painting done.

I'll be back for certain next week as things get back to normal...or as normal as they ever are for me. :)


9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with family and the birthday party. We will all be here once you get your new laptop up and running.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to have time with family and to celebrate together. Enjoy! See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can wait for your photos! You need to have good time and celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your laptop and setting up a new one is never fun.
    Enjoy the party and looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, I always dreaded the new computer time. Have an enjoyable time with D and friends, and looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the party and things getting done. We will enjoy the pictures when you can get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are safely home, looking forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!