Hmmm, I'm not sure what the juxtaposition means, but your tomato looks great! You have a green thumb. 🍅
Is that lunch? 🤔
You've got us all curious now! 🤭🤣
I am joining in with the curious. I know there is a hidden meaning these, but I am too dense to connect the dots.
Do you recall when Dr Pepper first came out? It was a drink that was supposed to be warmed up!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hmmm, I'm not sure what the juxtaposition means, but your tomato looks great! You have a green thumb. 🍅
ReplyDeleteIs that lunch? 🤔
ReplyDeleteYou've got us all curious now! 🤭🤣
ReplyDeleteI am joining in with the curious. I know there is a hidden meaning these, but I am too dense to connect the dots.
ReplyDeleteDo you recall when Dr Pepper first came out? It was a drink that was supposed to be warmed up!
ReplyDelete