Monday 17 April 2017

First Easter

My daughter and Eli came for Easter dinner this evening.  (J did not...it's a long story I won't go into here...or ever).  Unlike my experiences with his mom, Eli slept through the entire meal.

I did take this photo of him two weeks ago (on his one month milestone).  I had time with him before his mom and dad arrived to have their photos taken with him.

No chocolate for the wee one, of course.  Instead I got him a couple of books, Pat the Bunny and one with various farm animals.

Pat the Bunny is a story book I had when my daughter was a baby.  I hope Eli loves it as much as she did.

He is getting more and more vocal, alert and awake for longer periods of time.  I think he'll be truly smiling in just a week or two.  I can hardly wait!

Have a great week everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweetie. He looks adorable surrounded by the Easter eggs and bunny. At first quick scan, I read "...various farm animals" as "vicious farm animals," had to do a double-take. LOL. I'm tired! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing Eli and watching him grow! They change almost daily as they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't be long before he's old enough to enjoy Easter - and Christmas and his birthday. I suppose I may have slept through meals at that age, too, but I can't imagine doing it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!