Tuesday 10 September 2019

Getting my hopes up

If you would be so kind as to send some positive vibes my way today, it would be much appreciated.

We have a second showing booked for this evening - the group that went through last night are coming back.  My agent called (rather than texting), and indicated their agent has hinted that they are planning to make an offer after the second look.  Apparently they've been at this awhile and tend to make low ball offers.  At this point in time, I'll look at any offer but it will truly depend on how low they go and whether they will move at all should I choose to counter.

I did this with the house my daughter lives in.  The offer was significantly lower than the asking price because I knew the house had been listed for quite some time.  The owner countered with an offer that I accepted that I felt was reasonable.  

Guess what?  They like the yard size and prefer the fact there is a sun room.  They have teenagers and I suspect they can see the sun room and basement will make great hangout spaces for the kids.  

So fingers crossed that an offer is in my hands by end of day tomorrow.  I'll update this post when I know more.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, wouldn't that be fabulous? Fingers and toes crossed :) (have wine/chocolate at the ready regardless)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for you to sell at the price and timing you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fingers and paws are crossed here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paws and fingers already crossed! Can't wait to hear what I am sure will be good news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sound like the fit for your home. The offers and counter offers are part of the game. Got everything crossed for you that this is the one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed seeing this yesterday so I am crossing everything and sending all kids of positive energy your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything turned out well and just the way you want. A sale has been a long time coming - and is over-due, in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sept. 12

    What happened?

    ✨✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!