Monday 17 June 2019

What can it be?

Just a really quick question to see if someone knows the answer....

What is this tall plant with white flowers?  I'm certain it is a perennial (and not a weed) that I planted last year.  Normally I'd write it down in my garden journal but for some reason, I didn't think to do so.

It has a really unique leaf structure, almost fern-like, and the flowers are sort of bell shaped.  I've googled and look at images of unknown numbers of plants and have yet to find it.  Anyone know?


4 comments:

  1. No clue but I will be interested to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, sorry. It isn't a close enough picture for me to use my app on it. I use a free app called Plant This. You can take a picture and it tells you what the name is. Another close up picture of the flower might help me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't the foggiest but being pretty takes it out of being a weed in my book. I'll check back to see if someone else knows what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have little botany in my mental library, I'm afraid. Check this site...

    https://garden.org/apps/ask/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!