1. Count my blessings - daily
2. Bake buns
3. Send a letter or card to someone
4. Drive out to visit Destiny and Eli – two trips actually
5. Invite guests over for a visit or dinner – did not happen. This was a stretch for me, as I always feel my hosting skills are lacking so unless I count Eli and D, I'll really have to work on this one.
6. Make a gift – started but Eli helped so I started it again!
7. Sew or craft something – finished toddler sweater
8. Make a monthly meal plan for August – A number of the blogs I read have meal plans. That was a bit daunting for me, so I started a list of possible meals using items in my freezer and pantry. I started using the list in July but as many are faves I'm sure they'll show up in August as well.
9. Go to the $$ Store
10. Try a new recipe – zucchini loaf
11. Read a book – The Unfinished Child by Theresa Shea
12. Watch a movie – apparently not memorable as I can’t remember what it was called!
13. Thoroughly clean the laundry room
14. Take a walk in the park
15. Investment cooking - hamburger patties, sloppy Joes, buns, and potato soup.
16. Repurpose/recycle something
17. Weed the front flower bed
18. Detail the inside of my car
19. Mend my capris
20. Bake something and share it
21. Complete an inventory of my freezer
22. Empty the basement freezer - a work in progress
23. Learn how to make something
24. Finish crocheting edging on Eli’s blanket – done!
25. Finish crocheting sweater – oops I counted this twice
26. Mow the lawn weekly – almost, it was closer to every 10 days
27. List something to sell on Varage sale
29. Listen to my Spanish CDs in the car – I kept forgetting about it these!
30. Take some time for myself - I'm fortunate as I get to do this everyday!